Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome!!!!

My goal is to catalog all scenes that involve a cartoon character having to pee or peeing. I hope that this will become a resource for those interested in these types of scenes. All I ask when contributing is to please detail the following:


1) The tv or movie the scene is in
2) The season and episode number (if possible)
3) Any additional information and/or description of the scene.


I want to thank everyone in advance for all of their contributions. I hope that this will be a success and that it will be a great resource in addition to the Pee Movie List on Patches Place.


Thank you to Wet Wayne for the idea!!!!!


-Lisa

2,930 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   2801 – 2930 of 2930
Anonymous said...

Dude, get out. No one's forcing you to stay.~

Anonymous said...

Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - episode 7 (16:50)
https://gogoanime.by/kanan-sama-wa-akumade-choroi-episode-7-english-subbed/ ~

Anonymous said...

Desperation and implied wetting starting at 14:21
https://youtu.be/6JqUw6vH2qk ~

Anonymous said...

This Brawl Stars mini series is about peeing

Part 1:
https://youtu.be/ajEMq5ekDbU

Part 2:
https://youtu.be/WnZl2LjFaQ8

Part 3:
https://youtu.be/kyuX3WXOvzQ ~

Anonymous said...

https://youtube.com/shorts/CtKgt7p5yF4 ~

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/eLdyKTb3FdI ~

Anonymous said...

LPS: A World Of Our Own
https://youtu.be/gerBSxjyzLg?si=UhYyXA3HFiVC7b2_~

Anonymous said...

https://aniwatchtv.to/watch/obake-no-q-tarou-1985-10834?ep=61231
Desperation at about 5:00 into the episode~

Anonymous said...

And no, I'm not mad at OmoOrg not allowing content involving children. I'm mad at you making such a big deal out of it. Grow up.~

Anonymous said...

Seriously, it wouldn't have been that hard to go "Huh, my post got taken down. Oh well, easy come easy go." and left it at that.~

Anonymous said...

Can someone please post a different link to Obake No Q-Taro? The one previously posted does not work on my end for some unknown reason.

Anonymous said...

Seriously this the only good site with not cock sucking rules just take the l and move on.

Anonymous said...

Who was that addressed to?~

Anonymous said...

Which question were you referring to?

Anonymous said...

The comment above mine.~

Anonymous said...

It's to guy who won't stop simping for omo.org.

Anonymous said...

Ah.~

Anonymous said...

ok but they had a point tho i mean they put up the omoorg threat for us and someone ruined it right

Anonymous said...

it's a valid crashout imo

Anonymous said...

"I'm half siding with the trolls at this point. You people are seriously getting mad at omoorg for not allowing content with children?! That post would have stayed up had whoever posted it just left the underage characters out but they just couldn't help themselves. "Oh, but it's non-sexual". Riiiiight. xD"

Yeah. I don't understand the logic of "it's non-sexual." This is basically what I think of the whole situation. I don't agree with the IP leaking, because that's very infringing of privacy, but I also don't approve of the justification that this thread is trying to do. Everyone asked me about the omo.org thread, and I put it up, then it got taken down because people didn't follow the rules. It's just honestly frustrating. I've been following this thread for a while, and when I want to contribute to it, people act reckless, and then act like the whole problem was with me or omo.org, when in reality, it was on them.

Look, please realize that I tried making that omo.org thread for the people who just wanted to continue posting scenes without the need of trollers, and understand my frustration when the rules were broken, which in turn, took down the thread as well.

Anonymous said...

Nobody asked. Leave.~

Anonymous said...

We are ignoring everything this guy has to say.~

Anonymous said...

I just know people are gonna say stuff like "lol ok pedo" or "shut up Epstein" to me.~

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJtGRRgCIQ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7snRukJW5fA~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6azvN228srM~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32XteYPFR4g~

Anonymous said...

"Look, please realize that I tried making that omo.org thread for the people who just wanted to continue posting scenes without the need of trollers, and understand my frustration when the rules were broken, which in turn, took down the thread as well."

You should just said "um guys, my thread got taken down" and left it at that.~

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I wouldn't have made any inquiries on why it was taken down and I would've went on with my life rather than finding out the truth and accusing others to be predators. Now shut up and leave.~

Anonymous said...

- says "We are ignoring everything this guy has to say.~"

- sends 4 more messages

- An IQ too high?

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/q6eaXwcX9Gk?si=DLITQOBgQQ70vzYb~
https://youtu.be/1vyJJfysFXE?si=dzeTzzBTLLcZXPnQ~
https://youtu.be/CD26g_tHugo?si=sDbqfC-9Jrm7XM02~
https://youtu.be/56sqKN1MsYQ?si=CUFg1T0rGnHQY3vU~

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/3US55dfksmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvP3FS44hKY&t=153s~

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjL0lPzJI0w
https://youtu.be/gbpoGBg9Rk4%20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLHW0780djc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya_Rk-0DWHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5DVLKVPXv4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdZT04PNqf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_89otgcI13k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-LfFqw6430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHCIDtTT84~

Anonymous said...

Half of the links that you provided don't even work.

Anonymous said...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rn1TKruMd8U~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/teen-titans-go-season-9-episode-41-huzzah-for-the-turkey-leg

Minute: -5:35 until -4:30

Anonymous said...

minute: -10:31 until -10:20 and -2:21 until -1:05
https://www.wco.tv/little-j-big-cuz-season-2-episode-8-school-sleepover https://www.wco.tv/stugo-episode-12b-lullahs-game -4:50
https://www.wco.tv/the-epic-tales-of-captain-underpants-season-2-episode-7-the-bizarre-blitzkrieg-of-the-bothersome-butt-erflies
https://www.wco.tv/the-epic-tales-of-captain-underpants-in-space-episode-4-captain-underpants-and-the-disturbing-dilemma-of-the-dysfunctional-doppelgangers
https://www.wco.tv/clarence-season-2-episode-22-classroom -2:58~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wcostream.org/the-epic-tales-of-captain-underpants-season-3-episode-7-the-cunning-combat-of-the-covert-camoflush 10:30 https://m.wcostream.org/mr-pickles-episode-6-loose-tooth~

Anonymous said...

imagine commenting multiple links to cover up a valid point lmfaooooooo

Anonymous said...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IfCWte8Rv28~

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNNylVL3q78 from the SpongeBob episode "Snowball Effect"~

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/CXBwGv2oTZo?t=184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrrDzC04Hsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y3TxNXg-_0&t=9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBWwvJjdxc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNgq5ZxN6Bo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2oypapg5s
https://youtu.be/8_-dw6sMNik?t=414
https://youtu.be/kf6ZaXkX2q0?t=100
https://youtu.be/PieSnw99QVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJmugXIM8s~

Anonymous said...

Half of these links don’t work, can we at least get the names of these videos

LydiaPrower8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SOA said...

looks like that guy is reposting old Youtube links that were posted many years ago on here, that's why half of them don't work anymore.

Anonymous said...

That's exactly right. I just went back to older pages to see what was on there.~

Anonymous said...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83s5RivMbXQ~

Anonymous said...

Age 19-36, family background positive for parental divorce, usually raised in single mother homes, low socioeconomic status, sexual abuse hx. Pt seems socially maladjusted and odd, with some signs of autism but usually not enough to meet diagnostic criteria, very poor executive function and emotional self regulation, throws tantrums to obtain things they need or want and their parent enables the tantrums and stunted development by acquiescing to them. The pt spends all their time on social media or on a gaming addiction, refuses to bath, contribute to household chores, sometimes to the point of choosing incontinence (so as to avoid interruptions to their gaming/internet addiction. ) Pt is frequently “disassociating” and seems to want a DID dx. Parent and child state they want improvements but can never seem to make a therapy appointment or any other requested referral visits. Has a dx of POTS (but is also completely de-conditioned due to gaming addiction and obesity). Usually dressed in anime pajamas with pastel pink or purple hair.

Anonymous said...

bro you came in like https://youtu.be/_EZua2x-OZI?t=156

LydiaPrower8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LydiaPrower8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Some new links I found https://youtube.com/watch?v=v8TZ0_-VD0c

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zqNCbSg01ck

Anonymous said...

That's AI generated.

Anonymous said...

This is not however
https://youtube.com/watch?v=iLIkfPCjQfY

Anonymous said...

To whoever's deleting comments, why not delete the comments from the guy who tried to make that OmoOrg post, threw a fit, and implied we were pedos? Thank you.~

Anonymous said...

So what's hilarious is you don't realize it's multiple people calling you out. I didn't even make that thread. I just recognize the stupidity of this entire situation. And I mean, yeah? You probably are a pedo. You can't resist posting scenes of CHILD CHARACTERS on a fetish site and get REALLY defensive about it when called out. To the point where you spam posted tons of dead links to bury those other comments. If the shoe fits... xD

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNNylVL3q78~

LydiaPrower8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

All of this could be avoided if you just went "huh, my post got deleted." and left it at that. But no, you had to act like a child and lash it out at the users.~

Anonymous said...

And no, I don't want to have sex with children. The very idea makes my skin crawl. How about you bog off and actually do something productive?~

Anonymous said...

See what I mean, mods? Get them.~

Anonymous said...

And in closing, if you're going to report me to the FBI or something, don't bother. It'll be a false report and will just waste their time while they could be working on cases that actually matter.~

Anonymous said...

Aaaaanyway...
https://www.wco.tv/pig-goat-banana-cricket-episode-8-the-most-beautiful-roach-in-the-world-2~

Anonymous said...

bro why are you saying that the only RATIONAL guy here is the one who needs to be deleted LMFAO

Anonymous said...

Mods, delete this guy too.

https://www.wco.tv/the-angry-beavers-season-3-episode-10a~

Anonymous said...

Lydia, nobody is deflecting except you. You broke Omo.org's site rules by posting underage characters, got the thread nuked, and then spam-posted dead links to bury anyone who called you out. Crying to the mods to ban people who point out your own mistakes isn't going to rewrite what happened.

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/ayWgW3D03OA?feature=shared
Quick scene at 1:55
https://youtu.be/i73MdfdhCaE
Quick scene at 2:18
https://youtube.com/watch?v=r--gifeNvOA
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8-V67--pkf8
youtube.com/watch?v=DSqKI1IcaSk little scene at 4:33~

Anonymous said...

THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!
THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A TROLL!~

Anonymous said...

you're a troller? wow, i wasn't expecting you to diss yourself what the hell

Anonymous said...

Says the guy who accidentally implied he was irrational.~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/rockos-modern-life-season-1-episode-3-jet-scream-dirty-dog~

Anonymous said...

This is an archive forum first and foremost and should be treated as such. No arguments or drama.~

Anonymous said...

look who's talking. like that guy said you could've ended this a while ago smh

Anonymous said...

(Me posting links because this is an archive)
What people think I'm doing: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc~

Anonymous said...

also, btw, your comment was the only one deleted, meaning the mods are actually against you :)

Anonymous said...

Well, they have their priorities twisted.~

Anonymous said...

twisted but correct it seems lmao

Anonymous said...

You're the one who should have their comments deleted. Like you said yourself unintentionally, you're irrational.~

Anonymous said...

"look who's talking. like that guy said you could've ended this a while ago smh"

You're saying that like I'm the one who initiated it.~

Anonymous said...

unlike you, i actually read that nice man's text. seems like you just completely fucked over what he wanted to do for the community cuz you didn't wanna keep it in your pants.

by the way, i am really sorry you had to deal with that, for the guy who made the omo thread. lydia is just being a jerk.

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought those two users were the same person. Plus, I wasn't the only one in the threads I linked. There was no reason for the person to find out why the thread got nuked. You're supposed to be only QUITE sorry.~

Anonymous said...

i just walked into this shit

wasn't lydia the one who posted their thread in the omo thread in the first place

Anonymous said...

That was irvinegamer's thread, which was already there for years.~

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE ALL TROLLS! I AM IN THE ONLY ONE IN THE RIGHT!~

Anonymous said...

oh were they...? then why would you post it onto an innocent thread like the omo thread was

Anonymous said...

THE PORN ADDICTION GUY HAS MORE BRAINS THAN YOU GUYS COMBINED!~

Anonymous said...

Now, I insist you guys knock it off and go back to talking about scenes before I say something I'll regret.~

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE IN THE COMMENTS IS A TROLL.~

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE WHO INSISTS ON TALKING ABOUT OTHER THINGS RATHER THAN POSTING LINKS IS A TROLL.~

Anonymous said...

And I only slightly screwed that guy's post over. Someone delete those comments.~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/american-dragon-jake-long-season-1-episode-13-the-long-weekend
https://www.wco.tv/pig-goat-banana-cricket-episode-8-the-most-beautiful-roach-in-the-world-2
https://www.wco.tv/the-angry-beavers-season-3-episode-10a~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/the-epic-tales-of-captain-underpants-season-2-episode-7-the-bizarre-blitzkrieg-of-the-bothersome-butt-erflies
https://www.wco.tv/the-epic-tales-of-captain-underpants-in-space-episode-4-captain-underpants-and-the-disturbing-dilemma-of-the-dysfunctional-doppelgangers
https://www.wcostream.org/the-epic-tales-of-captain-underpants-season-3-episode-7-the-cunning-combat-of-the-covert-camoflush 10:30~

LydiaPrower8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/teen-titans-go-season-9-episode-41-huzzah-for-the-turkey-leg
Minute: -5:35 until -4:30
minute: -10:31 until -10:20 and -2:21 until -1:05
https://www.wco.tv/little-j-big-cuz-season-2-episode-8-school-sleepover https://www.wco.tv/stugo-episode-12b-lullahs-game -4:50
https://www.wco.tv/clarence-season-2-episode-22-classroom -2:58~

Anonymous said...

Now remember everyone, this thread doesn't like really long lists.~

Anonymous said...

This is actually pathetic. If anything has killed this list it's you "~". You couldnt ignore the trolls and now you're having a schizo meltdown over being called a pedophile and flooding the site with useless, repeated links. Get a grip.

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/teen-titans-go-episode-30-caged-tiger~

Anonymous said...

Also Lydia why do you keep deleting your own comments when you post on your account?

Anonymous said...

Because I prefer to be anonymous, but now I'm logged onto Blogspot I usually forget to change the "comment as" option.~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/cow-and-chicken-season-3-episode-8-sow-and-chicken~

Anonymous said...

You've posted on your real account before and you never deleted your comments yet

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/spongebob-squarepants-season-3-episode-6-snowball-effect-one-krabs-trash~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/futurama-season-1-episode-5-fear-of-a-bot-planet~

Anonymous said...

Hello guys I'm the owner of this blog and from 13 January 2027 this site will be shut down!

Anonymous said...

oh no! well anyways

Anonymous said...

We went through this before and the last time this happened the owner "forgot their password"

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/brandy-and-mr-whiskers-season-1-episode-23-24-a-tree-huggin-bunnythe-big-game~

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpvpcUluRtg&

Anonymous said...

Now y'all accusing us of being autistic?! That's fucked up bro...

Anonymous said...

The last fake link, go drink bleach bro!

Anonymous said...

Anywho here's a real link
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wl5AbgKKzXc

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/robot-and-monster-episode-9-pinball-wizard-speak-marf-speak~

Anonymous said...

And by the way, being autistic isn't a bad thing.~

Anonymous said...

Yeah it still feels Luke an insult. Try again or not , stop with the God damn labels

Anonymous said...

> Now y'all accusing us of being autistic?! That's fucked up bro...
This isn't Omo.org. You can watch the links yourself. If you'd like to argue that there is some specific indictment of your character based on what isn't actually in them, then go right ahead. If all you're going to do is vaguepost, that's fine. It will get posted without your permission.

> Yeah it still feels Luke an insult. Try again or not , stop with the God damn labels
I wait with bated breath for someone to demonstrate that this link's content actually insults anyone or overlaps with any previously posted video. So far, of the handful of people who seem to believe it is redundant, not one has defended that position in the last three pages.

> The last fake link, go drink bleach bro!
Sorry that your sour grapes and the snipe you disguised as argument didn't actually prove your point, and that your point will continue to be disproven with every single video that's posted, but, hey, at least you got it off your chest.

> And by the way, being autistic isn't a bad thing.~
There is nothing cogent here to respond to. People reading the thread can make up their own minds about your motives and whether you've succeeded at your goal and whether you are autistic or not, Lydia. I've made my points, and am confident that they stand up to this knee-jerk response you cooked up in, at most, ten seconds.

Anonymous said...

> Because I prefer to be anonymous, but now I'm logged onto Blogspot I usually forget to change the "comment as" option.~
You haven't contributed anything anonymously either, Lydia. You, like every other person to say it before you, thought you were going to get away with just saying that those links didn't bring anything new to the table, that already has been posted, that it's quote unquote trolling, and that it doesn't serve a purpose. Those were all points addressed multiple times by multiple people on this thread. The links are part of a set of founding cartoons and youtube videos that help organize the thread by giving treatment to its function and its abilities. That particular link outlines the competencies reserved to posters, and carves out specific exceptional cases in which this forum, acting as a decision-making body comprised of the very link sharers to which those decisions apply, has cause to decide what qualifies as a real link and what doesn't within those competencies. Nowhere in your dissection of the four foundational proposals did you address this distinct purpose, giving perhaps undesired legitimacy to all of the arguments which had already pointed out its unique purpose. You wrapped that noncontributory analysis in language aimed at furthering your implicit and explicit accusations that the originators of those links shared videos proposals from a position of empty, partisan posturing, and then whined about having words put in your mouth when it was pointed out. Failing that, you now attempt a scowling, personal, I'm rubber and you're glue, rebuff with the same hollow, content-devoid argumentation as the rest of your engagement on this thread. I don't see why I should pretend we are having a good faith discussion when your starting point was that the entire enterprise that you are responding to is operating in bad faith to begin with. So here's a suggestion: if this is too much heat for you, get out of the kitchen.

> oh no! well anyways
The core competencies have already been established. That is a framework, one that no previous poster had pointed out. Moreover, this link explicitly gave treatment to what motivating exigencies justify illuminating within those core characteristics at the level of the main comment thread. I have no intention of piecemealing your replies and allowing you to dominate the conversation by bringing the conversation to a grinding halt with mincing attacks on individual lines of text, most of which are just you trying to shout over.

Anonymous said...

> We went through this before and the last time this happened the owner "forgot their password"
I don't really get the point of attempting to credential yourself as some sort of old-timer at this point. I've been on the community since 2007 and on the internet since 1999. So what? And now the goalposts move from this is retreading what other people covered to "it's implicit in what the other people said and I could have done it better." Okay? You didn't. The six months of arguing behind these comments weighed the options and made explicit what it was felt needed to be made explicit. Maybe you'll be able to prove your point next year.


My mental model of you is this discussion and previous, equally unproductive discussions. If you want to cure me of my mental model, behave differently. I also wasn't telling you to be clairvoyant. I was telling you that maybe being an armchair, the position you find yourself in, isn't actually a very enlightened one. Speaking of warped mental models, I'd love to know how other people's hard work and well-reasoned decisions being literally called ideologically trolling, stupid, posturing is an affront to my ego. Perhaps you think that empathizing with the frustration of posters who have put way more thought into this than you ever have or will when people repeatedly make the same indefensible claims is a bridge too far for your imagination, but you have plenty of company. Suffice it to say that you find yourself demonstrably out of your depth, but still persist, which forces me to treat your motives as something other than what you claim them to be. Fortunately, I have a mental model based on all of your behavior up to this point to rely on, and I presuppose that the reasons have nothing to do with collaboration, finding common ground, giving constructive, actionable feedback, or a quest for objective truth. The evidence that that is the case is insurmountable. That doesn't leave very many flattering reasons.

Anonymous said...

It's not bad faith, it's neutral faith at worst.~

Anonymous said...

yeah, if only there was an omo.org thread that a nice guy put up and people... y'know, actually followed the rules

but we can't have good things, can we

Anonymous said...

Quit reposting what type ! Clamitia fingers!

Anonymous said...

Stop sucking omo.org's dick not going happen grow up move on.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you know what? Fuck omo.org ,fuck rules and fuck you! , SHIN KIKOKHO!

Anonymous said...

I see OmoOrg more of a fanart site than anything.~

Anonymous said...

omo.org was our only chance to get this thread back thriving, and lydia ruined it :(

Anonymous said...

No, why is that so accurate though? I legit feel like:
https://youtu.be/9TohDsmT8tA?t=92

All these crashouts against Lydia are so valid lmao

Anonymous said...

No, it was only mildly inconvienced and the crashouts are only QUITE valid.~

Anonymous said...

honestly this site is thriving, look at the post activity :')

Anonymous said...

Shut it, troll.~

Anonymous said...

Who you calling a troll ? You limp dick pussy!.

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/whats-with-andy-episode-8-emergency-spew-relish-busting~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/2-stupid-dogs-episode-38-bathroom-humor~

Anonymous said...

https://www.wco.tv/king-of-the-hill-season-5-episode-20-kidney-boy-and-hamster-girl-a-love-story~

Anonymous said...

Here's a real new YouTube link
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gdpi7yAgIsI

«Oldest ‹Older   2801 – 2930 of 2930   Newer› Newest»