My goal is to catalog all scenes that involve a cartoon character having to pee or peeing. I hope that this will become a resource for those interested in these types of scenes. All I ask when contributing is to please detail the following:
1) The tv or movie the scene is in
2) The season and episode number (if possible)
3) Any additional information and/or description of the scene.
I want to thank everyone in advance for all of their contributions. I hope that this will be a success and that it will be a great resource in addition to the Pee Movie List on Patches Place.
Thank you to Wet Wayne for the idea!!!!!
-Lisa
3,043 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 3001 – 3043 of 3043What are you talking about? That glitch hasn't happened recently.
I didn't know just checking.
it moved to the next page :P
Kyera Novae
https://youtu.be/PdrUrootzgY?si=U_P1cyID2rlGPNHX
https://youtu.be/6zqVbrjdBq0?feature=shared
They tell you not to swallow your toothpaste because of the fluoride and yet they don't mind us drinking it in our tap water. Funny how Israel doesn't fluoridate their water. Calcifies the pineal gland, suppressing our spiritual evolution. They don't want us to wake up. It’s crazy the pretty much the whole country is on Prozac via water. As a trained plumber and water treatment engineer, i can tell you as a fact, that tap water should not be consumed. Use a water distiller and see the chemicals left behind. Thanks to some poor science and an uneducated public, water supplies worldwide are being contaminated with a dangerous chemical under the guise of helping your teeth. Dr Robert Carton, a scientist who spent 20 years working for the US EPA said "Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century, if not of all time.” I told my dentist that 1 drop of fluoride will kill a man. She said "well if you drink too much water, you can also die." I quit going to that dentist. If it wasn't approved as a safe additive then they'd have to spend millions of dollars yearly to properly dispose of it... Imagine how much of this poison is building up in the soil downstream. Its not a conspiracy, its been happening for over a century. My ahole dentist tries to tell me its good for my teeth enamel, I put her in her place. Have you seen a house with a Tent on it for fumigation, they use sodium fluoride to incinerate termites and bugs. In the mid 1980s when I was in second grade we would brush our teeth then hang our toothbrushes right by each other😂 well after that the teacher would pass out a very small pink fluoride tablet to chew. It made me so sick I told my mom and she told them not to give it to me. I’ve haven’t got the fluoride treatments either from the dentist for my children growing up. They even had it in their system that I didn’t give it to my children so they’d just ask, still no on the fluoride? It makes my head and stomach hurt so bad. I was 5 when they added fluoride to the municipal water supply in my home town. I knew then that my people are idiots. And there are agencies stealing tax dollars while claiming to make our food and medicine safe. That explains why people today have gotten so dumb and don’t see through the obvious deception. We are immersed in the Allegory of the Cave.
Shut up bitch no one asked.
"They tell you not to swallow your toothpaste because of the fluoride and yet they don't mind us drinking it in our tap water."
I ever tell you about the time Keith tried to deep fry a turkey? Third degree burns over ninety percent of his body. His doctor called up, like... other doctors to look at him cause they'd never seen burns on top of existing burns.
Cock sucking eunichs this is a pee boad not a Story Time board go to youtube ngaf!.
I was making fun of him lmao
Friendly fire!
Oh sorry, when I come in, I come in with a nuke , next I'll say tactical nuke incoming.
Contemplating s3w3rsl1de because I have s3w3rsl1d4l yellow fever and my last escape might fail.
I'm 21 years old (boy), I live in a western country and grew up here all my life. I have two close friends who are basically the same age as me and we've known each other for a long time at this point. I'm brown (afghan ethnically), he's a white guy, and the girl is Chinese ethnically.
We both have developed feelings for her and this is kinda how it goes. She doesn't know we both like her. I know he likes her cuss he told me. But he doesn't know I like her.
My entire life growing up I would see Asian women white men couples in the media (The Mummy 3, The Forbidden Kingdom, Marco Polo, Shogun, Harry Potter 4, The Inherited) I can go on forever and ever and I didn't really notice this until recently. And I've heard that Asians are discouraged from liking blacks and also Afghans/Arabs/Indians and Hispanics, and so on and only like themselves and whites.
I feel like my friend has the advantage in this context and that I have no chance. All my life I wanted to make it happen and now that the final shot I had is gone and I don't care anymore about anything.
I did pretty poorly in year one and two of university for other mental health issues but now I'm finally coming back up and doing decently but still it's doing nothing. I have a small circle of friends and a quite a few aqquintences and it's doing nothing.
On top of all this I've dealt with a few family deaths, and financial difficulties these past few years along with a troubled family to an extent which is making this worse.
I really wanted a asian girlfriend and wife one day and I'm not white and the only shot I had might have failed. And I know this sounds wrong and fetishizing but I can't control it and it's just what I want and I can't not want it anymore and i can't let it go.
I've contemplated ending it all these last few days.
Then die bitch we don't give a fuck you uncircumcised n*zi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNQKnyVUDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF4-C5FO_s4 at 15:08
We fr posting anything now 🥀
Also here's a real link
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tNdf0w7xEZ4
Anyone who still gets vaccinated after COVID has really lost control of their life. To bring living p2thogens into healthy bodies make them contagious. On the long run the burden of artifical infection can control population growth. 😢 As the investor in similar fluids already communicated. MRNA is ultimately only good for shortening your lifespans. Look up the connections between mRNA and self replicating spike proteins, and their effects on IGg4. The larger medical journals have articles that the media refuses to cover. any nanobots in your flu shots suckers? 🚫MRNA🚫
nbgas go away
https://youtu.be/YwflA7dY-Co?si=EHpODn1MK_F2-L7j&t=46
Wander Over Yonder - The Brainstorm~
Domain Expansion: Authentic Mutual Love
that's something i want
Hell is filled with atheists (as well as other types of unrepentant/unforgiven sinners). It’s sad that there are many atheists who think that they can’t go to Hell because they don’t believe it exists. All the damned find out when they get there and suffer there for all eternity. Enjoy hell yid. A fool till the end. 😢 his thoughts on God have changed. He now knows for a fact God exists, but for those wondering he still hates him. Hell to pay. He knows the Lord the true and living God exists now, that created the universe, mankind and all living things, and proved He was God before many eyewitnesses when in this world, but tragically for him and many others all too late in the torments of hell, that the truth of God's Word warned him of, but he foolishly ignored, rejected, despised, opposed until he perished in his sins in hell. By 😂falling to hell. The misery of the Truth of Hell, is that it is all too real. But, none that have gone on to be there, may come back and tell you of it. And, it would not matter. For if you did not believe before, even they, returning from thence to warn you, would not sway you. If you can trust in one thing.. It is, that right now, Christopher knows the Truth. And, yet, it will not save him. I assure you.. he is quite sorry, as we speak. Hes in the lowest Hell right now , he is paying for his blasphemy in this life. So many lost souls in this world and here. God will not force you to love him. He will not force you to be in his presence. The arrogance is incredible. Go watch some NDE videos of people who ended up in hell and see what the future holds for you. Hopefully he accepted God. He may be going to hell. Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, but by me.” Truth is objective, if it were subjective then it would contradict itself. Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved or face the due penalty for your sins in hell. A holy God must punish us for our sins, Jesus took those sins upon himself so they would not be counted against us. All you need to do is accept what he did, turn away from your sins, and live for Jesus to be saved from eternal punishment. If he didn’t come to Christ he is in hell sorry but it’s true. ROMANS 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse if this man did not receive Jesus as a savior before he died he is in hell and he would give anything if he could come back and have one more opportunity to accept Jesus as his savior. But it is too late for him. You may sound very intellectual and very intelligent but anyone who would denie the God who created him... is a fool. See what he just said, "l'm not faithless." How can you talk of faith if you do NOT believe in God or some anchore? He is in HELL now, truly knowing God exists!!! Satan, his master, is now laughing at him. Satan siezed him and ran with him!!! This man's PRIDE has destroyed him into Eternal Hell!!! Proverbs 1:22-32. ----WICKED PEOPLE [Haters Of GOD-Jesus, Lovers of their sins that hate to see HolyBIBLE-God control them] Are About To See The TERRORS Of Old Testament Now!!! KING JESUS of Psalms 2 and 72 and Isaiah 2 is NOW Standing UP, and about 3 to 4 billion garbage people are about to be FLUSHED out of This WORLD!!! >>>The Sin of The so-called Christians all over The World and for donkey years simply tied God's HANDS to act on behalf of the impostors who have all their feet in Satan and their lip-service in God. (Matthew 7:21). BUT by GRACE Alone, see HIS BLESSING Upon Me!
Hey choirboy why not save it for the catholic priest that shoved his up your prostate, you unkempt dick waffle.
Proof: 0:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4FHQZ8cT0
this has become quite the shitshow. honestly, i think this thread is dead in the water.
0 omo.org threads
0 actually real scenes
7 christian trolls clogging replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doC7zZibhrg
Family Dog - Show Dog (end of episode)
OK, here's a real scene.~
https://youtu.be/cyJvenr7HAE?t=271
Beastly Behaviour- Guinea Pig
Yes, I know it's weird, but it's real and better than nothing.~
I wish that blowing into a penised person's urethra, instead of harming them, actually caused their scrotums to balloon and allow the person to float upside down as a method of travel.
Fascinating. Anyways...
https://www.wco.tv/animaniacs-season-1-episode-26-testimonials-babblin-bijou-potty-emergency-sir-yaksalot~
Angels once existed, but went extinct in the late 20th century because their foreskins were 8 meters long and kept getting caught in jet engines. I love Jesus.
Bee and PuppyCat (0:33 - 1:25)
https://youtu.be/jTkeHhH1ho4?si=daRBkhozHnxrmVrf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fdzm3ccFiI (Bravest Warriors - The Puppetyville Horror)~
To the dumass the is being gross: oh shut the fuck up you dum piece of shit you bout ignorant mother fucker I've in my life what the fuck is wrong with you how stupid can a mother Fucker be I have humored this long enough I'm clearly at my breaking point.
Don't feed the troll, dude. If anyone needs to shut up, it's you.~
https://youtu.be/OCAJnzGotdI Likeaballs - Trophy 9:03~
https://www.wco.tv/dan-vs-episode-7
https://www.wco.tv/sonic-boom-season-2-episode-32-planes-trains-and-dude-mobiles
https://www.wco.tv/viva-pinata-episode-20-treasure-of-pinata-madre-between-a-flock-and-a-hard-place~
Why don't you ya goat raping pig devil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r6WVxUJ850~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyBzlgnBGI0~
I just realised this thread removes duplicate comments.~
The person before me isn't me BTW.~
https://youtu.be/DyXjk-EbpT8~
Post a Comment